All about Architects
|How to become an architect?|
- Need to have a Bachelor's degree and no experience is
|What do architects do?|
- Meet with clients to determine objectives and requirements for
- Give preliminary estimates on cost and construction time.
- Prepare structure specifications.
- Direct workers who prepare drawings and documents.
- Prepare scaled drawings, either with computer software or by
- Prepare contract documents for building contractors.
- Manage construction contracts.
- Visit worksites to ensure that construction adheres to architectural
- Seek new work by marketing and giving
|How much they get paid?|
$36.99 per hour.|
|Where do they work?|
- Architects spend much of their time in offices, where they develop
plans, meet with clients, and consult with engineers and other
- They also visit construction sites to prepare initial drawings and
review the progress of projects to ensure that clients’ objectives are
met. About 1 in 5 were self-employed in 2014.
|How do they help humanity?|
- People need places to live, work, play, learn, shop, and eat.
Architects are responsible for designing these places. They work on
public or private projects and design both indoor and outdoor spaces.
Architects can be commissioned to design anything from a single room to
an entire complex of buildings.That's the job of an architect make and
design rooms and building for people.
Last updated on 9/26/2017 by Yoanis A.